Interesting article here about Grant’s favourite horses; link via the American Presidents blog.
« World’s smallest horse
Equine fonts »
[...] Jeff Davis, Egypt, and Cincinnati: General Grant’s Favourite Horses [...]
I’m a 24 years old Rider with more than 6 years of experience in training and riding young horses& riders.I’m very ambitious,patient,talanted and a very hard worker.I love my job and I’m currently looking for a challenging job with a possible oportunity of traveling or relocating.So,a job with either just rideing or training or both is perfect.I’ve great experience in dealing with different nationalities and backgrounds.
Thank you for your precious time
Name : Ahmed Aly-Hany.
Gender : Male.
Date of Birth : 8/10/1981.
City of Birth: Alexandria.
Nationality : Egyptian.
Marital Status: Single.
Phone #: +2 /03/4254920
Cellular #: +2/012 1189 848 and 0111737115
Email Address: Ahmed_aly.email@example.com
Address: 233 El-Horreya Avenue,
French : Excellent (Spoken & Written).
Arabic : Excellent (Mother Tongue).
English : Good (spoken & written).
-Graduated from Saint Marc Language School.
-3rd year faculty of law French department university of Alexandria.
– Currently Working at Smouha club as an equestrian coach.
Since 2006 been working as a Coach :
experience with very young riders starting from the age of 6 years old and up to the age of 60.
– Training riders to qualify for professional show jumping competitions.
– Teaching them how to work with horses,train them and fix any minor problem in their performance.
– Experienced in training horses and foals,teaching them dressage,aids,correct their gaits and show jumping.
– Accuired experience in organizing seasonal equine events and competitions.(4 yrs)
– Previous experience in different horses breeds trading (selling&buying).(6yrs)
– A professional Rider at Smouha club (show jumping) have won many prizes and competitions starting from the year 1997 up to 2004.
-2006-2007 work a trainner in private club hoe to learne people how to ride and jump and also learne horses how to jump.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 338 other followers